- Lawrence Ezrow,
Catherine De Vries, Marco Steenbergen, and Erica Edwards,
voter representation and partisan constituency
representation: Do parties respond to the mean voter
position or to their supporters?"
- Shlomit Barnea and
with the old, in with the ''new''': What constitutes a
- Rens Vliegenthart and
the media matter for politics: Partisan moderators of the
mass media's agenda-setting influence on parliament in
- Elodie Fabre,
party organization: The vertical dimension of the
multi-level organization of state-wide parties in Spain
and the UK,"
- Jih-wen Lin.
endogenous change in electoral systems: The case of
- Catherine Moury,
agreement and party mandate: How coalition agreements
constrain the ministers,"
- Heather Stoll,
and the number of parties in legislative
available at http://ppq.sagepub.com/content/vol17/issue3/?etoc
- E. Gene Frankland, Paul Lucardie and Benoit Rihoux
(eds), Green Parties in Transition: The End of
- Surrey: Ashgate, 2008.
Party Politics, 17 (May, 2011), 431-433 (Reviewed
by Jae-Jae Spoon)
- Eric C. Sands, American Public Philosophy and the
Mystery of Lincolnism.
- Columbia, MO: University of Missouri Press, 2009.
Party Politics, 17 (May, 2011), 433-435 (Reviewed
by Michael P. Zuckert)
- Kaare Strom, Wolfgang Muller and Torbjorn Bergman,
Cabinets and Coaltion Bargaining: The Democratic Life
Cycle in Western Europe.
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008.
Party Politics, 17 (May, 2011), 435-437 (Reviewed
by Tim Bale)
- Michael E. Shin and John A. Agnew, Berlusconi's
Italy: Mapping Contemporary Italian Politics.
- Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2008.
Party Politics, 17 (May, 2011), 437-438 (Reviewed
by Ron Johnston)
- M. Hakan Yavuz, Secularism and Muslim Democracy in
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
PParty Politics, 17 (May, 2011), 438-440 (Reviewed
by Ramazan Hakki Oztan)