- Catherine E. De Vries
and Erica E. Edwards,
Europe to Its Extremes: Extremist Parties and Public
- Robert R. Barr,
Outsiders and Anti-Establishment
- Paolo Dardanelli,
as Heresthetics: Party Competition over Self-Government
for Scotland, 1974-97,"
- Holly Brasher,
Dynamic Character of Political Party
- Irina Stefuriuc,
Formation in Multi-Level Settings: Spanish Regional
Coalitions and the Quest for Vertical
- Anthony J. Nownes, Total Lobbying: What Lobbyists
Want (and How They Try to Get It).
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2007.
Party Politics, 15 (January 2009), 117-118
(Reviewed by Robin Kolodny)
- Thomas Poguntke, Nicholas Aylott, Elisabeth Carter,
Robert Ladrech and Kurt Richard Luther (eds), The
Europeanization of National
- Political Parties, Power and Organizational
- New York: Routledge, 2007.
Party Politics, 15 (January 2009), 118-121
(Reviewed by Sergiu Gherghina)
- Bryan Caplan, The Myth of the Rational Voter: Why
Democracies Choose Bad Policies.
- Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2007.
Party Politics, 15 (January 2009), 121-123
(Reviewed by Iain McLean)
- Alan Angell, Democracy after Pinochet: Politics,
Parties and Elections in Chile.
- London: Institute for the Study of the Americas,
Party Politics, 15 (January 2009), 123-124
(Reviewed by George Philip)
- Paul Whiteley, Patrick Seyd and Anthony Billinghurst,
Third Force Politics: Liberal Democrats at the
- Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006.
Party Politics, 15 (January 2009), 124-126
(Reviewed by Richard S. Grayson)