Parties, Media and Voters: Challenges of Direct
Guest Editors: Russell J. Dalton and Ian
Russell J. Dalton and Ian McAllister,
Parties and Political Development: A New
- Joseph LaPalombara,
on Political Parties and Political Development, Four
- Scott Mainwaring and
Sequences and the Stabilization of Interparty
Competition: Electoral Volatility in Old and New
- Russell J. Dalton and
and Party System
- Ian McAllister and
Parties and Democratic Consolidation in Post-communist
- Jeffrey A. Karp and
Susan A. Banducci,
Mobilization and Political Participation in New and Old
- Ingrid van Biezen and
State and the Parties: Public Funding, Public Regulation
and Rent-Seeking in Contemporary
- John Carey and Andrew
and Accountable Government in New
- Democrats, Republicans, and the Politics of
Women's Place, by Kira Sanbonmatsu.
- Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press,
Party Politics 13 (March, 2007), 275-277,
(Reviewed by Miki Caul Kittilson)
- Political Parties in the Regions of Russia:
Democracy Unclaimed, by Grigorii V. Golosov
- Boulder, CO/London: Lynne Rienner, 2004,, by
Party Politics 13 (March, 2007), 277-279.
(Reviewed by Derek S. Hutcheson)
- Expressive Politics: Issue Strategies of
Congressional Challengers, by Robert G.
- Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, 2004.
Party Politics 13 (March, 2007), 279-280.
(Reviewed by L. Sandy Maisel)