Path: Return to
Party Politics Home Page
Contents of Volume 9 Issue 1, January
Special Issue: Party Politics
on the Net
Guest Editors: Rachel K, Gibson, Andrea Römmele,
and Stephen J. Ward
- "Political Parties, Party
Communication and New Information and Communication
- Pippa Norris,
- "Preaching to the Converted?
Pluralism, Participation and Party Websites,"
- Rachel K. Gibson, Michael Margolis, David Resnick and
Stephen J. Ward,
- "Election Campaigning on the
WWW in the USA and UK: A Comparative Analysis,"
- Holli A. Semetko and Natalya Krasnoboka,
- "The Political Role of the
Internet in Societies in Transition: Russia and Ukraine
- Leslie M. Tkach-Kawasaki,
- "Politics@Japan: Party
Competition on the Internet in Japan ," 105-123.
- Wan-Ying Lin and William H. Dutton,
- "The 'Net' Effect in
Politics: The 'Stop the Overlay' Campaign in Los
[This special issue had no book
last updated February, 2003