Special Issue: The
Europeanization of Party Politics
Guest Editor: Robert Ladrech
- "Preface," 387-388
- Robert Ladrech,
- "Europeanization and
Political Parties: Towards a Framework for Analysis,"
- Tapio Raunio,
- "Why European Integration
Increases Leadership Autonomy within Political
- Karl Magnus Johansson,
- "Party Elites in Mutilevel
Europe: The Christian Democrats and the Single European
- Nicholas Aylott,
- "Let's Discuss this Later:
Party Responses to Euro-Division in Scandinavia,"
- David Hanley,
- "Christian Democracy and the
Paradoxes of Europeanization: Flexibility, Competition
and Collusion," 463-481.
- Lieven De Winter and Margarita Gomez-Reino
- "European Integration and
Ethnoregionalist Parties," 483-503.
[This special issue had no book
last updated March, 2003